The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame (KEHOF), presented by JPMorgan Chase, honored four of the Commonwealth’s most accomplished entrepreneurs at a ceremony on Tuesday.
KEHOF celebrates the stories of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs, with a mission to raise awareness around the impact entrepreneurship has made in the Commonwealth and to encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors.
“Entrepreneurs have made a tremendous impact in the state of Kentucky, and it’s imperative to support the innovation and drive behind these successful business leaders,” said Paul Costel, Region Manager for JPMorgan Chase in Kentucky. “Entrepreneurs have the courage to chase their dreams, and it’s exciting to see that passion within our communities.”
2021 Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Randall Bufford | Founder/Chairman, Trilogy Health Services
- Patrick R. Lancaster, III | Chairman and Co-founder, Lantech
- Cal Turner, Jr. | Retired Chairman/CEO, Dollar General Corporation
- Cal Turner (Posthumous) | Co-founder and Chairman emeritus, Dollar General Corporation
The induction celebration also honored 2021 emerging entrepreneurs, mentor of the year, investor of the year and CEO of the year.
- Jeremiah Chapman | Co-founder & CEO, FreshFry
- Matt Dawson | CEO/Founder, Wild Health, Inc.
- Nick Mattingly | Co-founder & CEO, Switcher Inc.
Investor of the Year: Dan Beldy | Partner, Airwing Ventures
Mentor of the Year: Eric Hartman | Associate Director, Commercialization Team, Office of Technology Commercialization, University of Kentucky
CEO of the Year: Luther Deaton | Chairman, President & CEO, Central Bank & Trust Company
For more information about the initiative or to learn more about past honorees, please visit www.entrepreneurhof.com.