Four Inducted into Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame in 2018
The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame honored four of the Commonwealth’s most accomplished entrepreneurs at a ceremony on Wednesday in partnership with the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame celebrates the stories of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs, with a mission to raise awareness around the impact entrepreneurship has made in the Commonwealth, and to encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors.
The 2018 Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Induction Celebration, presented by Chase Bank, acknowledged four of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs:
- Don Ball Sr., Founder, Ball Homes (Posthumous award)
- Jess Correll, Founder and Chairman, First Southern National Bank
- Joe Craft, President CEO and Chairman, Alliance Resource Partners
- Jim Headlee, Founder, Summit Energy Services
The induction celebration also honored three of the Emerging Entrepreneurs Class of 2018:
- Shane Howard, Founder, Custom College Recruiting
- Gregg Morton, Founder and CEO, Fooji
- Alice Shade, Co-Founder and CEO, SentryHealth
In addition, David Goodnight, Fund Manager of Bluegrass Angels was recognized as Investor of the Year and Steven Huey, CEO of Capture Higher Ed was recognized as Mentor of the Year.
For more information about the initiative or to learn more about past honorees, please visit www.entrepreneurhof.com.