The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame honored three of the commonwealth’s most accomplished entrepreneurs at a ceremony Wednesday in partnership with the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame celebrates the stories of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs, with a mission to raise awareness around the impact entrepreneurship has made in the Commonwealth, and to encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors.
The 2017 Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Induction Celebration, presented by Delta Dental, acknowledged three of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs including:
- Doug Cobb, Founder, The Cobb Group and Chrysalis Ventures
- Kimberly Knopf, Founder, Innovative Mattress Solutions
- Joe Steier, Founder, Professional Healthcare Services and Signature HealthCare
The induction celebration honored the Emerging Entrepreneurs Class of 2017 which includes:
- Twyman Clements, Cofounder and CEO, Space Tango Inc.
- Stacy Griggs, President and CEO, El Toro
In addition, Bryce Butler, Founder & Managing Partner of Access Ventures was recognized as Investor of the Year and Elizabeth Rounsavall, Consultant and Angel Investor, Rounsavall Investments was recognized as Mentor of the Year.
For more information about the initiative or to learn more about past honorees, please visit www.entrepreneurhof.com.