On Wednesday, the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce released its 2021 Legislative Agenda detailing the legislative priorities of the business community for the upcoming session of the Kentucky General Assembly.
The Chamber’s legislative agenda is developed by several policy councils comprised of member businesses with final approval given by the organization’s Board of Directors. The Chamber aligns its legislative priorities to the Four Pillars for Prosperity publication, which focuses on issues that influence the state’s economy and creating a more competitive Kentucky.
Areas of focus in the 2021 Legislative Agenda include:
- Invest in Infrastructure
- Continue Pro-Growth Tax Reform
- Support Substance Use Disorder Recovery Efforts
- Reform Criminal Justice System
- Enact COVID-19 Liability Protections
- Modernize Unemployment Insurance
- Invest in Education
- Focus on Childcare
- Enact Local Tobacco Control
- Support for Signature Industries
Click here to download the full 2021 Legislative Agenda. The full agenda can also be viewed below:
Be the first to comment on "Kentucky Chamber releases full legislative agenda ahead of 2021 session"