Condrad Daniels, president of HJI Supply Chain Solutions, has been elected to serve as chairman of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Foundation for the 2023 term. Daniels succeeds Candace McGraw, CEO of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, whose term expired on September 30.
Daniels has served on the Kentucky Chamber’s Board of Directors for several years and currently serves on the Kentucky Chamber Foundation’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force.
As president of HJI Supply Chain Solutions, a single-source provider of third-party logistics and supply chain solutions, Daniels oversees the company’s growth in areas of order fulfillment, contract warehousing, kitting, distribution, and manufacturing support services.
Since being named president of HJI in 2017, Daniels has played an instrumental role in advancing the company, which started from a single industry facility and is now one of the largest woman and minority-owned businesses in the Commonwealth, with six locations across Kentucky and Tennessee.
With 21 years of experience in the logistics industry, Daniels previously served in numerous roles within HJI, including Quality Systems Engineer and Chief Operating Officer.
With the company’s core focus of enriching the lives of their people and community, Daniels leads with a commitment to inclusion and belonging by ensuring HJI’s customers do business with other minority companies, and the company has diverse talent that feels like they have a sense of place. Also, HJI is dedicated to addressing racial wealth disparities with efforts to provide goods and services on a national and global level.
In 2018, Daniels was the recipient of the Brown-Forman Family Business Leadership Award in recognition of family business leadership and excellence in the community. He was also named as the 2019 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist for the Central-East region.
Alongside his involvement with the Kentucky Chamber, Daniels serves on the board of directors for the Louisville Urban League, Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI), and Leadership Louisville Center. Additionally, he sits on the Advisory Board of Truist, formerly BB&T Bank, and the University of Louisville School of Business. He was also named to the Transportation Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
“The Kentucky Chamber Foundation is playing such an impactful role in leading change across the Commonwealth, and I am honored to have this opportunity as chair,” said Daniels. “The Foundation’s initiatives and programs are going to lead Kentucky to a better future for all.”
“We are thrilled to welcome Condrad as the Foundation’s next chair,” said Kentucky Chamber Foundation Senior Vice President Beth Davisson. “He is an exemplary leader to our state, and we want to thank him for his commitment to making the Commonwealth a better place to live, work, and do business.”
Serving on the Foundation’s Executive Committee will be:
- Past Chair: Candace McGraw, CEO, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, Erlanger, KY
- Treasurer: Elizabeth McCoy, President & CEO, Planters Bank, Inc., Hopkinsville, KY
- Secretary: Ashli Watts, President & CEO, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Frankfort, KY
- Senior Vice President: Beth Davisson, Senior Vice President, Kentucky Chamber Foundation, Frankfort, KY
Below is the full list of the Foundation’s Board of Directors:
- Kevin Smith, Beam Suntory, Clermont, KY
- Les Fugate, Brown-Forman, Louisville, KY
- Kim Halbauer, Fifth-Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH
- Paula Hanson, Dean Dorton Allen Ford (Retired), Lexington, KY
- Deirdre Lyons, Alltech, Nicholasville, KY
- Paige Mankovich, Aetna, Louisville, KY
- Diane Medley, MCM CPA’s & Advisors, Louisville, KY
- Anne-Tyler Morgan, McBrayer PLLC, Lexington, KY
- Talley Russell, Humana, Lexington, KY
- William Summers V, Republic Bank, Louisville, KY
- Kevin Sutphin, Chase Bank, Lexington, KY
- Pattie Dale Tye, Humana (Retired), Louisville, KY
- Hollie Spade, Director of External & Legislative Affairs, AT&T Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Mark Guilfoyle, Partner, Dressman, Benzinger & LaVelle, PSC, Covington, KY
Also, alongside the additions to the Kentucky Chamber Foundation Board, Harper Michael has been named director of operations for the Foundation, playing a key role in providing support to the business community by creating a stronger workforce and a more equitable Kentucky.
Learn more about the Kentucky Chamber Foundation at kychamber.com.
Be the first to comment on "Condrad Daniels of HJI Supply Chain Solutions Elected 2023 Chair of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Foundation"