The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Induction Celebration, presented by JPMorgan Chase, honored three of the Commonwealth’s most accomplished entrepreneurs at a ceremony in November.
The mission of the Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame is to raise awareness of the impact that entrepreneurship has made in the Commonwealth and encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors.
2023 Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Jimmy Kirchdorfer, Chairman & CEO of ISCO Industries, Inc.
- Tony Lamb, Founder & CEO of Kona Ice & Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee
- Donna Salyers, President & Founder of Fabulous Furs
The induction celebration also honored 2023 emerging entrepreneurs, mentor of the year, investor of the year and executive of the year.
- Logan Burchett, Co-Founder & COO of Forecastr
- Steven Plappert, Co-Founder & CEO of Forecastr
- Koby Hastings, Founder & CEO of SalesRiver
- Jennifer Williams, CEO of Cuddle Clones
Investor of the Year
- John Willmoth, Founder and Managing Partner of Poplar Ventures
Mentor of the Year
- David Hasler, CEO of Jester FEC
Executive of the Year
- Stephen Gray, President & CEO of Gray, Inc.
“Small businesses are the backbone of the economy. Entrepreneurs generate jobs, create diverse neighborhoods and are vital to prosperous cities,” said Paul Costel, Region Manager for JPMorgan Chase in Kentucky. “It’s an honor to celebrate the innovation and drive behind these successful leaders. It’s imperative they have our support in order to unlock the full potential of the Bluegrass state.”
For more information about the initiative or to learn more about past honorees, click here.